There are many aspects to supporting a clinical trial and CE (Aust & NZ) offers broad service capabilities.
- We perform site selection
- We offer technical and clinical support in the catheter lab, operating room or clinic.
- We manage product, warehousing and logistics.
- We prepare protocol supporting documents as required.
- We conduct site initiation visits
- We liaise with ethics committees for approvals and government bodies (TGA & Medsafe) for regulatory compliance
- Clinical Engineers (Aust & NZ) specializes in FIM (First In Man) Clinical Trials.
- We work collaboratively with you chosen sponsor
Our team is eager to support your trial in its different phases.
Clinical Engineers (Australia and NZ) has gained experience and knowledge in a number of medical areas including:
- Cardiovascular and Electrophysiology
- Medical Devices ·
- Complex Implantable Medical Devices ·
- Medical Imaging Equipment ·
- Neurology/Neurosurgery ·
- Gastroenterology ·
- Renal/Hepatobiliary ·
- Endocrinlology ·
- Oncology ·
- Respiratory ·
- Opthamology ·
- Medical Imaging ·
- Anesthesiology ·
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nanomedicine (Nanobots & Nanotechnology)
Skills & Additional Services
Clinical Engineers (ANZ) has a well tenured and experience team to provide:
- Project Management
- Patient Recruitment Initiatives
- Metrics and Analysis of recruitment marketing initiatives
- Market Development Strategies
- Business Development Strategies
- Extension of site network
- Commercialization implementation working with our regulatory partners
- Post market education and training
- Product distributorship
- Formulation of Market Development Strategies
Staffing & Contracts
Our team is growing rapidly. We will provide the relevant profiles of individuals in our service proposal once we have received the information about the Scope of Work to support your clinical trial. We will also supply our standard fee structure and relevant non-disclosure documentation. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.